A few facts about me
- My name is María Angelina. In Venezuela, María is a very common name.
- I also have two surnames, as it is common in Latin America.
- So I’m María Angelina Lasprilla Mejías.
- Until I was 14 I was María Angelina Madriz Mejías.
- I have three brothers and two sisters, but I’m an only child (?!).
- I love chocolate and ice cream, but if I eat them three days in a row, things get bad. REALLY bad.
- I like doing the dishes. Or at least I can’t stand looking at them procreating bacterias in a kitchen.
- I studied Management just because, but now I’m an English and Spanish teacher because of everything.
- I wanted to live in Europe since I was 15 years old. I am here now and I still want to stay.
- I d0n’t like to stay home for more than two days, and if I do, I tend to forget to shower.
- I’m not Catholic but I had the baptism and communion.
- I believe in God. I don’t anymore.
- I sucked my right thumb until I was 18 years old. I have done it a few times since then. I’m 22. I’m 25.
- First time I counted the beauty marks in my body there were 51 of them, last time there were about 80. I haven’t count them in about 4 years. I wonder if there are any new ones.
- I’m afraid of the dark.
- I need to sleep at least 8 1/2 hours a day. If I don’t…well, I just do.
- My favorite numbers are 8 and 7. My brother’s favorite number is 7. My other brother’s favorite number is 8. I am the youngest. I simply copied them.
- I believed Baby Jesus brought my Christmas presents until I was 8 years old.
- I don’t like stepping on lines when I walk…but I do.